African American Weddings
Options

Pro Pics sampling!!! for you TyBoyd!

Our photographer sent us a little slideshow to hold us over until we get all of the pro pics in January! Here is the link if anyone wants to see.

http://www.amdarcyphotography.com/Landy_Courtney.html

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

Re: Pro Pics sampling!!! for you TyBoyd!

• Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautifullll Honey.... congrats
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved them! Everything was so nice.... I really "need" one of those hangers!

Where did you get the labels for the favor boxes?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous! Everything and everyone looked so nice! Congratulations again.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG LOVE THEM! I was just about to search through some old postings from Ciny for some inspiration and then I saw these and I am good. I really want up lighting and a monogram Gobo now I have to spend some more money.

THANKS LOL No seriously so pretty thanks for sharing and it looks like you had a great wedding and a great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them all everything turned out so wonderful. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it just looks amazing... LOVE THE PURPLE... Did u end up renting the cake stands?
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are gorgeous! Everything looks great. Our unity cross just arrived last month. How did that work in your ceremony? I'm excited, but a little nervous about it since it's something different. I want it to be thoughtful and powerful versus cliche. Are you glad that you did it?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much for sharing!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_pro-pics-sampling-tyboyd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ffad89ea-8b6a-4476-9ac3-d95bb0b92ae6Post:50baa607-4678-4868-b91a-b2e7067ab9ec">Re: Pro Pics sampling!!! for you TyBoyd!</a>:

Thanks everyone!
    [QUOTE]Your pics are gorgeous! Everything looks great. Our unity cross just arrived last month. How did that work in your ceremony? I'm excited, but a little nervous about it since it's something different. I want it to be thoughtful and powerful versus cliche. Are you glad that you did it?
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

I am glad that I did it because I like the idea behind it and that it was something different. Our Pastor didn't do the whole explanation that goes along with it though. (He didn't get any information on it ahead of time. But he was able to swing it and say something appropriate.)  It of course went really fast, so when we get the video, I'll let you know how it really went.

I'd just say to be sure that your officiant is on board with it and it will work out as thoughtful as opposed to cliche.

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_pro-pics-sampling-tyboyd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ffad89ea-8b6a-4476-9ac3-d95bb0b92ae6Post:df21afda-f1c2-4367-bc49-0f7313a75437">Re: Pro Pics sampling!!! for you TyBoyd!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved them! Everything was so nice.... I really "need" one of those hangers! Where did you get the labels for the favor boxes?
    Posted by msapril0730[/QUOTE]

made it
    and
    made them

If you want a last name hanger, I can make you one. You can email me your last name and just pay for shipping (like those flat-rate shipping boxes; just the wire would be really light). You can buy your own hanger and just drill little holes and glue the wire in. Just an idea.

labels - I designed in Pp or Word and put like 15 on a page, printed on sticker paper and cut them with my paper cutter.

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Simply beautiful.....as I knew it would be! I'm so happy for you....Congratulations again Mrs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_pro-pics-sampling-tyboyd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ffad89ea-8b6a-4476-9ac3-d95bb0b92ae6Post:6e8d26d0-23e5-4c3d-83db-270df67e4296">Re: Pro Pics sampling!!! for you TyBoyd!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, it just looks amazing... LOVE THE PURPLE... <strong>Did u end up renting the cake stands?</strong>
    Posted by flawlessfay[/QUOTE]

No! Thank goodness. I was actually about to buy one from e-favor mart (cheapest I found) and called my cake lady to be sure I was ordering the right size. She offered to let me borrow hers instead of spending money on one for one time. Thank and you! I will certainly borrow that ma'am!

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the pictures!!! You was so beautiful!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Beautiful! Congrats again!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

lovely wedding. Im stealing a few more ideas from u. love the pic of the rings on the newspaper.

• Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!!! Plum is one of my colors as well and I really love the purple lilies. I never thought of the name hanger...lovely and adds that personal touch
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

very beautiful wedding...looks like you had a wonderful time and you look great...seeing yours gets me excited about that day.

• Options
    7venAfricano7venAfricano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww your pics are beautiful girl I love the lighting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwwwww, what beautiful pictures!! Congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pix!!! Thanks for sharing! I would have seen them last night, but I had a bad night.

We need to meet up so you can teach me how to do the hangers! I suck! lol. And for me to buy some of your stuff! Yay for buying stuff! lol. AND to cut your hair! TEXT ME!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Everything was so pretty!! You looked amazing and so happy!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! You were so beautiful! Looking at your pics....I can't wait for June to get here..lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Everything looked beautiful!!!! Congrats again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazingly Beautiful! Loved it!....PURPLE BRIDES ROCK!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! Congrats again =)
  • Options
    msktn95msktn95 member
    edited December 2011
    Great Pictures.  Congrats to you and your husband.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked so beautiful..and your dress is gorgeous!!!!
    image114 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 7 Will be missing out!
    RSVP Deadline May 11th 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bmoton82bmoton82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved your pro pics!!! Everything looked so elegant and classy! Beautiful to the 10th power!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards