Washington-Seattle
Options

at a loss, need suggestions

I am going to pay for my bridesmaids makeup as well as give them other gifts. I want to make something for them letting them know that I'll being paying for it but I don't know how to do it.. any suggestions??

I have a coupon of sorts in my head.. i'm working up something but i just don't know..
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: at a loss, need suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This isn't really something you'd make, but what if you get them little compact mirrors, and when they open them up, your coupon is inside?  If you want the mirrors to be extra-cute, I know there's some on Etsy, but I don't know how much $$.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do coupons seem cheesy? i just want something to just insert in their bag... maybe i should just tell them? AH! i know if i tell them, some of my girls will say that they can take care of it....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just tell them. I know if I was a BM I would want to know ahead of time, so I can plan for it. If they are the type that want to pay, just pay the artist ahead and tell her only to charge your card.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would just tell them. otherwise it starts to cut it close and they might make other plans for makeup.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well both of the people have asked that they only receive payments from the bride.. so i told them they owe me x amount on the night before the wedding. our rehearsal dinner is 2 nights before.. so i was going to give gifts that night.

i guess i should just tell them but then i guess it just feelsl ike there isn't much to my present..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarack do you think you could make a coupon type thing and send it to them early? You could mail it to them and say "here is a part of your BM gift as a thank you". Something like that. I think it would be fun to do something more formal since it is a lot of money and a big part of your present to them. I think it would be fun to get in the mail. Then they will call you up and thank you and you will have a bag with a few goodies they day of!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards