Since it seems we have some new brides on the Seattle board, I thought this week's 20 questions could be a way to introduce the newbies and refresh everyone for us "older" girls!
1) How did your FI/DH propose?
2) When is/was your wedding date? (if you don't have a date picked yet, when do you think you'll get married?)
3) How long will you be engaged?
4) What does your e-ring look like?
5) What will your wedding band look like?
6) What kind of theme is your wedding?
7) What are your wedding colors?
8) What kind of venue(s) do you have? (Ceremony and Reception)
9) How many people are in your wedding party?
10) How many guests do you think you'll invite?
11) What has been the most fun aspect of wedding planning?
12) What has been the least fun?
13) What kind of food will you be serving at your reception?
14) Are you going to do a bouquet toss?
15) Are you going to do a garter toss?
16) What does your caketopper look like?
17) What do your wedding shoes look like?
18) What are your Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue?
19) What is your favorite registry item?
20) Where are you going for your honeymoon?
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio:
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!