July 2012 Weddings
Options

AW

I'm having a great weekend and I need to share this with somebody, hope you don't mind!

1. The field trip to MSAD on Friday was a success, other than one puking student and a parent hitting a deer, smashing their car (couldn't pick up their son). Got home at 2 AM!

2. Yesteray I discovered I passed the portfolios I did in order to get my teaching license in American Sign Language. It was so hard doing the portfolios- I almost gave up a few times. I spent the entire summer doing this and sent them in October. Now I officially can say I'm done with school! Considering going back for special education, but not for a while!

3. FI got a car today, bought it from a friend. He drives 45 miles one way to work daily and he has a truck. Now he has a honda civic which will save him a lot of gas!

4. FI switched over to my insurance for his truck/car and he is paying the same amount for 2 vehicles that he was when he was under a different insurance for his truck.

Great weekend! My parents are coming to visit us and help us paint some of the rooms on Wednesday and staying for the weekend.
doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards