Washington-Seattle
Options

I need an On Location Make up Artist Asap!

Any suggestions or reccomendations? Or anyone I should Stay away from??!! My make up artist flaked our and now im trying to find someone new! Who is everyone using??

Re: I need an On Location Make up Artist Asap!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found one that I'm going to set up a consultaion/makeup trial with. She has been very prompt with responding to emails and answered all my questions. I can't vouch for her work, but she seems very nice, very flexible and willing to work with me. She also complimentary full face/lashes makeup trial with out contract or obligation to hire her. Here's her website: http://nikamiller.vpweb.com/Pricing.html
     and here is her email address: makeupbynika@yahoo.com

Hope it helps! Also, if you contact her let her know Georgia referred you. I don't think I get anything special out of it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm using Taryn Hart www.tarynhart.com. She's pretty booked, but doesn't hurt to check.  So sorry this happened!  Good luck!

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jackie425jackie425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have a friend KAyla that does a GREAT job. She is from LA and has done lots of weddings, runway shows and even a movie! Her email is lalyababe7@yahoo.com
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Shannon and Karen with I love Blush. Check them out at their website
    http://www.iloveblush.com/

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Salon  Maison... I booked them because they were able to accomodate our larger group and their pics looked pretty good! I honestly booked without meeting with them because the price/time we got for 9 people was good!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using I Love Blush for me and i ended up getting Offwhite for my bridal party.  So far, they've both been great so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Georgia, I've been looking for a makeup artist too, so I contacted Nika. I really like her website. Thanks! Please let me know how your trial goes with her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much. I have contacted  a few of the places you reccomended. Hopefully someone has the date open still!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Enlightened1, you are welcome! I will definitely let you know how it goes!

Good luck! Hope you hear back from someone ASAP! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Erica with Make up by Erica (www.ericamadera.com) She is really friendly, really responsive, has lots of expierance and does airbrush make up on location. I have had my trial with her and it was AMAZING!!! I usually a big skeptic with make up artist because so many MAC artists have done a terrible job on me but Erica nailed it the first time. HIGHLY RECOMMENED :) and worth every penny :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards