South Asian Weddings
Options

Looking for Hindu priest in CT (or surrounding area)

Hi all! I'm getting married in July 2013 in CT and am looking for a Hindu priest to officiate our wedding, preferably someone who is comfortable speaking English and can explain the ceremony in English. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Looking for Hindu priest in CT (or surrounding area)

• Options
    Vimesh Thakar, Ghanshyam Dave and Krishna Bhat Varanasi - I PM'ed you their contact info! Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi rs1204, i would love to receive their contact information as well! Do you know if they have performed interfaith gujurati wedding ceremonies in less than 90 minutes? I know it seems like pretty specific criteria but I cannot imagine holding the attention of our guests with a 2.5 hour ceremony. thank you!
  • Options
    Hi! We had Vinod Dave do our wedding ceremonies I California and he may be willing to travel. I am not indian but my husband is. We did the traditional pujas in a temple, but wanted to do a short English version for our friends and family and Vinod was great! He did all the chants etc but gave English translations on what was going on. His website: http://www.panditvinoddave.com/#pooja If you talk to him, just mention Jennifer and Raj in San Diego. He LOVES meeting people and really takes the effort to get to know you. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards