South Asian Weddings

Look over my list please

Ok so I finally got my VISA!! Whoo hoo.. I'm leaving in one week and this is the list I have so far. Can you think of anything else?

~ Veil
~ BM Sari's
~ BM Jewerly
~ Maragodi Sari, jewerly, shoes (for my FILs)
~ Sherwani for FI
~ Flowergirl outfits
~ Ring Bearer outfits
~ Two outfits for different events
~ Hair Clip
~ Wedding shoes
~ Cake topper

Any gold is beening taken care of by my mother.

Can you think of anything else?

Re: Look over my list please

• temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

- evening bags/clutches

- any accessories like a ring bearer pillow

- favor bags (and favors)... they are prohibitive over here by comparison

GL!  Only fill half of one suitcase on the way out lol!
  • edited December 2011
    When you ordered your invites, did you also order any coordinating stationery? Like Thank You Cards, table/place cards, table numbers etc? Maybe you can have that printed up while you are there?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you wearing any costume jewelry (necklace and earring sets) with your indian clothes?
    Any other accessories like bindis, churiyan?

• edited December 2011
    Temurlang - Thanks I didn't think of the purse or RB pillows. I'll have to add those. Our favors are actual ordered already. What we wanted we couldn't bring back from India. We actually fill our suitcases with gifts for people when we go and random household items my family there loves. Once we had it all out we have a ton of spare room to bring things back with!!

Raangoli -- I ordered Thank You cards with it. I don't think we have anyother stationary, but thanks for the idea!

MrsBM -- all the jewerly is on the list. I'm getting all the costume stuff for all the random events and parties. While my mom is getting all the real stuff for the actual wedding. (she wants it more then me, I'm scared I'll lose something) I want to get a bangles stand to hold all the new bangles I get, need to write that down.
  • bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this post is too late but I JUST came back from India. Finding bridesmaids dresses was a HUGE pain. I wish someone had told me that it would be near impossible to find 8 identical outfits since everything in India is "madam, a designer piece, only one of a kind". Eventually, I had to special order them in Delhi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards