South Asian Weddings
Options

Monday: Plans for the week!

What are you doing this week?

After two full days invites are done. They are being sent out today hopefully. I am working on programs and everything I can do this week!

Re: Monday: Plans for the week!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This week is more of the same, boo.

But on Thursday there is a "Girls Night Out" sponsored by a town close by that has cute little shops and restaurants that my girlfriends and I will go to, so I am looking forward to that.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Hey ladies , i'm hoping to order menu cards, programs and all the other add ons this week, ... this coming weekend is my e session very excited but now i have to go shoppin i have no idea what to wear, .... and i'm almost a month away from my wedding and didn't get my lehenga as yet hopin for some answers soon ....
  • Options
    Priya310Priya310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this week i am booking the church!  after that comes the limo and videographer!  and now, we can start the templete on the invites since we have all the info. 
  • Options
    ZainabAZainabA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good job on the invites!!!

I'll be signing my contract with Videographer and Photographer this week! finally!! lol super excited!!!
  • Options
    temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_monday-plans-week-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0e6efbf9-eb6e-4701-9c55-77a498243771Post:384dd25f-b349-4db8-aeb0-a452dbc0a874">Re: Monday: Plans for the week!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hey ladies , i'm hoping to order menu cards, programs and all the other add ons this week, ... this coming weekend is my e session very excited but now i have to go shoppin i have no idea what to wear, .... and i'm almost a month away from my wedding and didn't get my lehenga as yet hopin for some answers soon ....
    Posted by tesha23[/QUOTE]

Yikes!  I would be freaking out if I didn't have my outfit a month from the wedding!

Top of my list to get done this week:  book our Peru trip.  I'm also looking for a new apartment and I have a small project with throw pillows.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_monday-plans-week-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0e6efbf9-eb6e-4701-9c55-77a498243771Post:53482fa4-7c35-4679-ab91-f8960dd75d22">Re: Monday: Plans for the week!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good job on the invites!!!<strong> I'll be signing my contract with Videographer and Photographer this week! finally!! lol super excited!!!</strong>
    Posted by ZainabA[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! Who did you book it with??</div>
  • Options
    ZainabAZainabA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stereo Waltz Films
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards