South Asian Weddings

Photo Slideshow at reception

Hi ladies, i'm away less than 2 weeks away from the wedding and am in total DIY mode (if I ever tie a bow again, it will be too soon!) I really wanted to do a photo slideshow during the reception of childhood photos of me & FI and pics of us with fam & friends. I have no idea how to put that together - all our DJ said was he'd like it on a DVD. Has anybody done this who could point me in the right direction??

Re: Photo Slideshow at reception

• edited December 2011
    we did this - are you good with powerpoint?  that's what we used  and it worked great for us.  then we just saved the powerpoint on the laptop that would have the projector attahced to it.   let me know if you'd like a template, id be happy to send one to you. i dont know though, if you could just save all your pics on a regular CD and just play the CD as a slideshow?
  • edited December 2011
    I second powerpoint. You can add music and different frames to pictures. Once you are finished you can put it on a DVD or a CD.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Didn't even think of PowerPoint! Would I be able to use multiple songs or just one song for the whole thing?
  • edited December 2011
    shilps, I'd love to see your template: tararara8217@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    you can use multiple songs.  i think in pp they are called media clips. 
    ExerciseMilestone
  • katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too, shilps, if you don't mind!  Hadn't any idea how I was going to get this done ... thanks for asking Swan!  knlagna2009 at gmail
  • edited December 2011
    swan & katie - ygm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards