South Asian Weddings
Options

Los Angeles Videographer

Anyone have any suggestions on good Videographers in the Southern California area???

Re: Los Angeles Videographer

• Options
    SmithaandMikeSmithaandMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do NOT go with JasonDaniels productions. We used them, he told us before he would not be the lead videographer because he wasn't feeling good, then the day of he didn't even show up and the backup person had to tell us that. We just got an email today that we wont get our video for 3 months so in a nut shell don't use him!
  • Options
    vaishali10vaishali10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! Dina is simply amazing!  I have been following her blog for the past 2 years and was waiting for this day.  But she is a little out of my price range.  I might so an engagement session with her to have fulfilled my wish.  :)For photo, I have locked in Harvard Photography www.harvardphotography.com.  They have a very Dina like style and in my budget.  Check out his Indian weddings!Smitha: Thanks for the tip.  I have not heard of Jason Daniels but very glad you have warned me about him.  I have 2 options for video so far:Robles Video: Very talented wtih Indian weddings.  Has done over 300!!Imagique: http://www.danielboswell.com:  Very cinema like!  You literally are a movie star in his videos.  Although he just started doing indian weddings, he is amazing!Hope this helps some of the brides to be! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards