South Asian Weddings
Options

Ink

Are any of you girls tattooed? Do any of you have tatts related to your relationship? I was just curious - I don't have any but I notice more and more South Asians who are inked everyday! And a lot of them have much more interesting pieces than the over done Om or random Chinese symbols and such.

Re: Ink

• Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted/want to get one...of my last name in Hindi....I guess it kind of has to do with my relationship and getting married...as eventually I may decide to take Hubz last name (maybe keep take my last name as a middle name and his last name as a last name....cannot part with my last name :$)
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not inked... the wedding henna / mehendi was enough about getting inked so to speak...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He has a lion on one bicep. I don't have any yet, but we plan on a matching one after we're married.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a blue dragon amongst clouds on my right outter calf. I've had it since my 25th birthday (in 2002).

I'm born under the signs of Aquarius and the Dragon, hence my moniker. My favorite color is blue. Lastly, the dragon in the clouds represents wisdom and peace.

FI has told me I can't have anymore ink. Then I said if I want another one, I will. He now says if I must, it has to be much smaller than the one I have now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards