South Asian Weddings

palace of asia...

anyone had food catered from this place?  we recently went there for dinner and were not too happy with the food but they catered one of my friend's weddings ~ 5 yrs ago and it was great.  I'm trying to figure out if our dinner experience was not normal for them

thanks!

Re: palace of asia...

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is this place located?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I've eaten there, except it was like 10 years ago now. I think they might have changed owners or something since they moved to their new location.

Are there other caterers that you could use that you know and/or trust?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Is this the Palace of Asia in Lawrenceville, NJ? I had my reception catered from them last August and I thought they did a fabulous job. Swati Mehta is the coordinator and she was great during the tastings - clearly noting what we liked and didn't like and suggesting dishes and even inviting us to come back for a second tasting so they could make additional dishes for us to try. 

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at tararara8217@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards