South Asian Weddings

Daily Posts Friday - Plans for the weekend :)

Re: Daily Posts Friday - Plans for the weekend :)

• edited December 2011
    We have nothing planned, as usual, but we might go out to a movie tomorrow night since my mom has Kidlet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight...hopefully go to the gym for a light workout (haven't worked out properly in a month so ease myself into it)

Probably go to some home furnishing stores over the weekend...want to get a feel of how to decorate a smaller place (since we are looking for a condo :$)

We have a family party (hubz side) on Saturday evening...more practice putting a sari on...

~B
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight I pick up my wedding dress...ahh!

Tomorrow and the rest of the weekend is finalizing everything. And I mean EVERYTHING since it all has to go to the venue on Tuesday morning.

At some point I'd also like to get some sleep :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raangoli Yay for your dress pickup!  Today, I'm hitting the gym, since i had a personal training appointment yesterday, I'm super sore, but I have to run it off!

I got some natural stones and beadwork, I need to find some string for it, and make something, creative... Not sure if it'll be jewelry, or something on a canvas yet. I'm exploring my creative side, and see if it turns out well or not :-)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raangoli, that's awesome!!!  THe indian outfit or the dress or both...?
  • edited December 2011
    It's my wedding dress for the reception.  I have my sari already, just need to try on the blouse again and make sure it's ok. I've been doing well with my weight loss, so now I have to make sure it's not too loose!

Fingers crossed all my outfits are good to go! :)
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards