South Asian Weddings

Re: OL Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear Dept of Children and Families:

Why must you make reporting changes and talking to a real person - not an automated phone voice - so difficult? And why do you give such short notice for deadlines when you know it takes longer than four business days to collect the necessary paperwork from various agencies? Stop that!

Sarah
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear NYC Marathon Lottery Gods,

How awesome would it be if you let me in on the first try? It would be super awesome. Just sayin'.

Kind regards,
    A half Marathoner lookin' to upgrade
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:2462c04f-a470-40ee-a3b2-c8c31f1240e1Post:adbfe91a-779b-4d95-9634-ce81d6965778">Re: OL Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear NYC Marathon Lottery Gods, How awesome would it be if you let me in on the first try? It would be super awesome. Just sayin'. Kind regards, A half Marathoner lookin' to upgrade
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

Wow impressive!! Congrats! Hope you get in.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, the lottery Gods didn't come through today. Perhaps next time...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear!

Dear schedule,
    What are you doing to me? How do we only have one free weekend until the wedding?? Wow. I hope it helps time go back quickly.
    - bride who has a lot on her hands
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards