South Asian Weddings

Bueller?

Any one out there?

<I hope someone gets my reference, otherwise I am going to feel old as hell... />
ExerciseMilestone

Re: Bueller?

• edited December 2011
    I get it :)

I'm here but not. Kinda in and out of internet-land today. I'm *supposed* to be doing houseowrk but it's raining, I'm tired, and I just don't wanna.

Blah. I'll do it anyway because it needs doing, but I feel like grumping about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here...on my lunch break

so embarassed to say...still working on TY cards
  • edited December 2011
    @Beloved - If I was due in 10 days, I wouldn't want to do housework, either! I hope you're not doing the dishes or laundry from yesterday's post!

@Bhanu - It's ok. I have to write a thank you card for a gift a friend sent us who wasn't able to make it. It's sitting on the kitchen table. I think about it everyday, but yea, it's still there. Oops.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fry Fry???

I'm here too - just tracking down things @ work and personal life... I got some awesome news today, and am happy again to be reverted back to a state of singledom... I'll help out here when I can :-)  I know SA needs some creativity from time to time!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Ooo, congrats KP! You must feel like a huge weight has been lifted from you! You should get your best girlfriends together and celebrate!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    YAY, KP!!!!!! I know this isn't the site to celebrate your "SINGLEDOM" but heeeyyyy, what the heck?! 

I'm here....kinda... just been hiding from everything due to school and personal stuff. 
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    KP -- Yay!  That is good news!

Mrs. BM -- TYs, um, yeah, me too...  After the wedding we were in India (where I stupidly and wrongly thought I'd have all this free time to write them... yeah right!), and then there were the holidays, and then my mom passed away suddenly.  And we were still receiving gifts in January!  And I haven't even finished the TYs to people who sent condolences and brought my dad food.  I just keep telling myself that I'd much rather receive a TY really late than not at all!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, KP!

Nah... I had help with those:) But I had other stuff needed doing, like putting baby stuff away and vacuuming the floors. Did it, but with barely enough time before the school called to get parents to pick up their kids early because of the weather. It's been raining most of today and we're under "severe weather watch" for the next few hours. The worst part of the storm was forecasted to arrive right at the end of the school day (and it did!), so they wanted to avoid large crowds of parents picking up their kids during that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards