South Asian Weddings
Options

Mandap company in Chicago

Hi,

So I'm starting to look at mandaps right now and I'm a little shocked at the prices.  I know names of a few companies in the suburbs of Chicago which I received from friends and am in the process of contacting all of them.  I wanted to know what the average cost will be for a four pilllar mandap with an aisle runner, probably 4-6 pedestals with murthi's on them, 4 chairs for mandap and the necessary puja stuff for the ceremony.  I don't want the extravagant mandaps nor do i need flower arrangements for the mandap or the pedestals or the for reception centerpieces. I do want a standing mandap but don't need all the extra decorative elements.  I guess I'm trying to find out what the approximate cost for all these items would total up to.  

Also, did son ray go bankrupt? i read somewhere they were having money trouble and went bankrupt.  wanted to verify because i've heard a few good things about that company but didn't want to use them if they are in bankruptcy.

Thanks

Re: Mandap company in Chicago

• Options
    Vogue Decorations is  really good. They did my wedding and Loved how they guided me in getting best according to the day. They have beautiful fabric Mandaps. My wedding was at the Drake and loved Vogue Decorations Flowers, Centerpieces, Uplighting and Mandap. We hired them for the Day of Wedding Planning as well. Girls were very professional and made my day perfect. Really would recommend them. Their site is www.voguedecorations.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards