South Asian Weddings

Wedding Album Preview

Okay... well I finally finished our wedding album.. it's a little hard to see, but it's actual size is 11 inches by 11 inches...

It's about 1864 pictures across 120 pages... and I used inkubook.com

The shareable webapp is just using iGoogle...   and the link is below :)

Also, you can right click and zoom in, since the words are all distorted!

Click here - Linkity

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~

Re: Wedding Album Preview

• edited December 2011
    I love it!
    Tell me how it turns out when you print it.  I am looking for online books to print and send to family in Bangladesh. :)
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, I'll take pictures when I get it... It was $90! Score!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Wow that was certainly a labor of love to put together! I can't even imagine trying to put something like that together, but you did a great job!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Very nice! You look gorgeous!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well if you have your photographer's pictures, I can always take a stab :-) I love putting together the layouts for these things :)  It is a very fun experience... I want to keep my hands all over them, because in my mind it keeps changing LOL, but enough is enough! They got sent to the printers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards