South Asian Weddings
Options

*kpwedkk*

Did you ever consider being a wedding planner? 
You always give such awesome answers on the board.  You could get paid for those. lol! ;)

Re: *kpwedkk*

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually part time, I'm helping a couple Arizona gals with their events :) Just providing advice and experience :)  If things don't work out for me in the Space and Defense industry, I would like to help in the wedding industry, at least with photography :)

You too Mrs Khan, we should form some sort of world wide experience place that any Indian bride - or bride to be, or those looking for fusion options to go to :)

ETA: I want to put together a website of my experiences first, and add pages :) Not sure how that's going to work out yet...

I've been putting together another web album of our wedding shots - but it makes you want to make an account... there's advantages, but if you want to get a second copy of your wedbook, baby book etc, it's free, within 2 weeks of signing up, and buying something.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's really cool that you are already helping some brides.  If you were in Ohio, I would totally request your help. ;)
    You should really do the webpage.  I don't think there is enough information out there about South Asian Weddings apart from basic descriptions of main events.  It would be nice to give ideas and planning help for regional traditions, etc. 
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, sounds like perfect requirements for a webpage :) Maybe I should start with a blog / website :)

What other ideas can you think of?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards