South Asian Weddings

Just few days to go

Hi girls!

Been crazy trying to do last minute things, today is my first day offically on wedding vacation few guests are arriving in couple hrs so I gotta get cracking..buying champange, food etc. FI could get all friday off so I am pretty excited to get to see him earlier than originally planned and I can squeeze in couple first dance sessions :) I  was successfully able to crop two songs to make a mix that I am in love with, the song starts with "cant take my eyes off you by frankie vallie" and then the second one is from hindi movie kites " Dil kyun yeh mera" both songs will be about 4-5 minutes combined. I am looking forward to this moment I think things will be less chaotic by then. Still no words on the in-law end, I have till this day no idea what is going down on that end. Ok am off to do chores and taking care of business

Talk to girls soon

Re: Just few days to go

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! So excited!!!  I wish I was there this weekend, stupid school.  I can't wait to see pics and videos!!  Good luck!! I know its going to be damn near perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm sure you are so excited and I'm glad your FI will be coming in early! can't wait to see the pictures too! Best of luck, my prayers are with you!
    Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, Nicky! Enjoy your time before the wedding with FI and your wedding day itself!

Here's wishing you a perfect and beautiful day! <3
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You are on the home stretch!!  You'll have a stressfree wedding :)  Think back over the last few months of preparation for your family, friends, and especially to the one you love!!

Can't wait to see your spectacular pictures!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations in advance! I hope your day is so happy and memorable. I can't wait to see pictures! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards