South Asian Weddings
Options

I am wondering about this....

I just saw a post on my local board about B-pics (Boudoir pics) and how popular they are becoming as wedding gifts to their FI/husband.  Of course, it has me wondering if this is something desi girls have thought to do, planning on doing it or liked the idea.  What do you guys think about this? 

Re: I am wondering about this....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had thought about it, but I would have to find a photographer I knew and trusted. And I'm not so sure that FI needs pictures of me when he has the real thing, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I'd want to give my FI that as a gift. I'm with HisBelovedOne - the man prefers me in my entirety, although I am sure he wouldn't mind the photos...at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never thought of that but have a feeling that FI might not be happy with me posing that way with someone watching
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never thought about this either, and don't intend to.  It feels like it goes against the grain of my thoughts, and actions.  My DH loves me for who I am, not so that he can refer to pictures. 

What happens if someone else finds these pictures?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya I thought about this as well...but I don't think I would feel good about posing like that in front of photog ...so I wouldn't do this....plus I wouldn't want to give it to him as a wedding gift if he's infront of other people...which is usually the case...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am way too modest to do something like that. I am sure FI would love it, but Beloved has a point. Why go through all that when he has the real thing?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the gift of weightloss - it's hard to be motivated all the time, but something in me said Go GO GOGOGGOGOGO! LOL

I lost 30 lb, and we didn't see each other during our engagement - mostly because we lived in different states :D (Kinda traditional)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay....well get ready for a shocker....I am thinking about doing it for FI.  I am only thinking about it because he travels a great deal for a couple of months at a time, and I know he would love something like that.  But it is a big IF I do it, it would have to be a female photog, have a lost considerable weight, and have enough courage to do it.  LOL. So it makes it a big IF, but I know he would really like it and hence my reasoning for considering it. 
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's a bad or skanky thing. In fact, I respect people who are fully able to do that. It's for your husband - not anyone else to see. I have known people who have done it and husbands who have loved it. I say props to you if you can do it, abs. no judgment from me at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards