South Asian Weddings

Rishaw idea?

One of my family friends are planning to bring in a rikshaw for a family surprise.. do you guys think thats a bit  too different?

Re: Rishaw idea?

• edited December 2011

Personally, I think it's a little weird. They make a lot of noise and I don't like them, but if this is something your family would enjoy then go for it! I'm sure they would like the surprise and it's great for transporting people from one location to the next.

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could dress up the rickshaw, with strings of marigolds or something - it is a cute idea :-)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol...I love the idea!!! But then again, I really like anything different. Weddings can all be the very same sometimes and if you have some unique idea, then, I think it will be momeorable like......Oh, I remember Manisha's wedding...they had those cute rickshaws...but that may just be me : )
  • HinaJavedHinaJaved member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marigolds would be amazingggggggggg. For my ceremony I want to do orange pink and yellow.. I just love those colors combined together.. does any one know a florist in south jersy area who would do marigold strings for a cheap price?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards