• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
South Asian Weddings

Help with housework and cooking in NJ

Hi, I am looking for someone to help out with cooking and light housekeeping at my parents' house for a week in August in northern NJ.  We have a lot of family staying with us and need the extra help.  If anyone has suggestions for people I can contact, please let me know ([email protected])

Thanks!

Re: Help with housework and cooking in NJ

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_help-with-housework-and-cooking-in-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4957e733-0088-421f-a17d-da7ee00d6778Post:a82c4759-9b49-4cbc-a55f-aae50a6f6edc">Help with housework and cooking in NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I am looking for someone to help out with cooking and light housekeeping at my parents' house for a week in August in northern NJ.  We have a lot of family staying with us and need the extra help.  If anyone has suggestions for people I can contact, please let me know ([email protected]) Thanks!
    Posted by desibridalgal[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>If you find anything let me know!  I'm looking for the same - someone to help with cooking & housekeeping.. as well as a babysitter! </div><div>
    </div><div>thanks!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Did either of you look into asking at an indian grocery store?  Sometimes they may some recs...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards