South Asian Weddings
Options

Monday: Plans for the week?

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies and Gentleman! Hope you have a great day!

I don't have any plans this week!

Re: Monday: Plans for the week?

• Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How's your planning coming along DFW?  Only four months left!!  Time flies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAPPPPYYYYY VOMIT-TIME DAY!!!!!!! 

Just kidding, inappropriate. Happy Valenines Day, ladies! Have a goooodd day. :)

btw, no plans. BUT im going to Vegas for the tradeshows. <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_monday-plans-week-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:4bcbbc52-f106-400f-bd8a-d7478389e4d4Post:8297da4f-b1d2-4125-b58e-c9779585eb52">Re: Monday: Plans for the week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How's your planning coming along DFW?  Only four months left!!  Time flies!!
    Posted by Hinaj[/QUOTE]

It's been going well. I have some small things. My parents apparently booked a florist without asking me and want to add on all these extra things saying I need to pay for it!! We saved money in a lot of places so hoping they don't add too much and I can make it up with that.

I'm having an issue with Hair and Makeup. I wish I had a talented friend.

Stephanie -- Tradeshow for what?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DFW, if I didn't live so far away, I'd do your makeup. I'm no good with hair, but I did the makeup for all the plays in high school and college, and half my friends' weddings. I hope you find somebody soon!

My plans for the week include:

* figuring out why Kidlet keeps having temper tantrums. He'll be fine, and then out of the blue will start having an absolute fit and no one knows why or how to make him stop.

* nursing the cold my germ-factory five-year-old so generously shared with me.

* trying to stay out of R's way because we're getting on each others' nerves more than we're getting along. Three days into our first week of living together again (at the counselor's instruction, even!) and we've spent most of that time either apart or grumbling at each other. (Child's tantrums and my illness are REALLY not helping this.)

* childbirth education class on Thursday.

* prenatal appointment on Friday.

* back to my mom's house next Sunday.

Hopefully the week will improve. Because I don't want to spend the entire week staving off Kidlet's shrieking fits, going through 3 boxes of tissues, and fighting with R during the little bit of time we actually have *together* this week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_monday-plans-week-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4bcbbc52-f106-400f-bd8a-d7478389e4d4Post:1bcf5603-3547-4b51-8520-555cc2a6c6c4">Re: Monday: Plans for the week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday: Plans for the week? : It's been going well. I have some small things. My parents apparently booked a florist without asking me and want to add on all these extra things saying I need to pay for it!! We saved money in a lot of places so hoping they don't add too much and I can make it up with that. I'm having an issue with Hair and Makeup.<strong> I wish I had a talented friend. Stephanie -- Tradeshow for what?</strong>
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd soooo do your stuff! TEXT ME!</div><div>
    </div><div>Fashion Tradeshows.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm always behind the ball.

Yesterday I worked. FI sent me a text to ask me to dinner, so we went to dinner at this Italian place we've been tryin' to go to.

Today I worked, and survived it.

Tomorrow, work, then to a nutrition seminar at the gym. *gack!* (I joined a gym Feb 5th and if I complete a list requirements, I get cash back). Wednesday's are already bad enough without adding more to the plate.

Thursday: Work, meet with personal trainer afterwards.

Friday: Work... leave early to go to Houston for the weekend to do various various WR stuff.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards