South Asian Weddings

Decorators

Hi girls!

If any of you are in the NY/NJ area, can you recommend decorators? I am looking into Stylish Events NY, and Shadi Paradise. Let me know your thoughts if you have any experience with them. Thanks so much

Re: Decorators

• mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    elegant affairs has done some really nice wedding as well...
  • reshma82reshma82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elegant affairs and http://www.abhishekusa.com are awesome... elegant affairs has beautiful stuff and are priced decently.. what i love about that is their warehouse is right there and you can see everything!!! i wish I had their stuff here in michigan....   Abhishek is awesome as well, just ask to see if u can wakl through their warehouse with them or something or look at all the pics.. their websit sucks but its cuz he doesnt update them because people are stealing his pics.. so he quite puting up pictures... he has beautiful mandaps.. I was there 2 weeks ago and saw both places and fell in love with both
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reshma, since we're both in MI I have to ask...what vendors are you using? Are you using a wedding designer?
  • bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I looked into elegant affairs and they were pricey.  They also don't do lighting or tables/chairs which I really needed because my venue is a raw space. Also, I think they must be pretty busy because it took them forever to get back to me. But, I have seen some pics on maharani and elegant affairs had gorgeous designs
  • reshma82reshma82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try abhisheik- i dont know if they do chairs but they do lighting and they aren't that pricy from what I was quoted.  you might be better getting tables and chairs from an american company- it may come out alot cheaper to do chairs and tables from there and the others from an indian decorator.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards