South Asian Weddings
Options

Plans for the week??

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday -- Work out days
Wednesday -- See FI before he leaves for New Orleans for Mardi Gras
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Party!

It's a slow week but I'll be working on wedding stuff. My veil was destroyed yesterday so I'll be trying to find a new one.

Re: Plans for the week??

• Options
    edited December 2011

wow how did your veil get destroyed thats terrible ...sorry to hear.

My week is not so bad either ..... i promised myself that i would start going to the gym again .... i need to lose a few pounds before my wedding ..... i'm nervous i ordered my wedding outfit online and i have no idea what it looks like hopefully i'll get some pictures soon .... maybe this week ..... most of my wedding planning will be done in 3 weeks ..... just realxing now ... expect for my guest list is keeps growing and my wedding is in 3 months i'm so upset with fiance for that ......

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tesha -- I got the veil from India and it had this terrible beading on it. When I went to go take it off it left glue.. In the process of taking off the glue it tore the veil badly. It's noticable so I have to just get a new one Cry

I understand the guest list situation. Just talk it out and figure out if you can afford it. Have invitations been sent out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeap i sent them out already on number of people we agrred on and then he keeps coming home with new people he needs to invite. ..... thats what driving me nuts  ... where did you order your wedding outfit from .... was it online ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    School. Homework. Gym. Repeat. then pack and I'm off to Baltimore for a week! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:55143cac-4df4-46f0-87d1-0eee44ba4db7Post:dfb4d64a-11c6-4552-b76a-cd68c15c081c">Re: Plans for the week??</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeap i sent them out already on number of people we agrred on and then he keeps coming home with new people he needs to invite. ..... thats what driving me nuts  ... where did you order your wedding outfit from .... was it online ?
    Posted by tesha23[/QUOTE]

I got my dress from a local store here and my sari from Semathi in India. I did order a sari from Utsav something and it can in great! I really liked it, but it was a little after that we decided to go to India so I didn't order anything else from them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey ladies what diet or exercises are you doing to tone up and maintain your shape ..... i gained a few pounds from when i measured for my outfit and now i'm worried and i have  a few mths before my wedding still a chance to loose those winter pounds .....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:55143cac-4df4-46f0-87d1-0eee44ba4db7Post:81b3733f-8281-4903-b1b0-ecde3f5dbafe">Re: Plans for the week??</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey ladies what diet or exercises are you doing to tone up and maintain your shape ..... i gained a few pounds from when i measured for my outfit and now i'm worried and i have  a few mths before my wedding still a chance to loose those winter pounds .....
    Posted by tesha23[/QUOTE]

I think Trueleo would be better at answering then I would. I'm overweight so I'm not just toning I'm losing big weight! I know I follow Shape online and Women's health to get ideas on what to eat and recipies. Carbs in the morning, something decent for lunch, and only protein and veggies for dinner.
    When I work out I do almost an hour of Cardio and alternate between weight training. Legs, arms and abs. I recently got a trainer so I'm trying to figure out the best routine for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards