South Asian Weddings

kpwedkk

During your trip to England, spend a weekend in Scotland! Go to Edinburgh! You will LOVE IT.

Re: kpwedkk

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  Thanks!! I'm starting my research now :)  Thanks!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eat at David Bann and Kalpna. Go to the Castle. Try out the real Mary King's Close tour and do a tour (1 day) of the highlands or Loch Ness.

AMAZING!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    I'm so into architecture, and DH is into nature (well more obsessively than I am)... The Mary King's Close tour sounds awesome!!!

ETA: Do you have any pictures of the scenery? 

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do! Let me post some on here

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Wow those are awesome! I like that middle one as well, from a distance it looks like a multifacetted mountain, but up close it's homes and a city!

Wow the lake looks fantastic!  I wonder if the Lochness lives in there ;)

I love the first one too!  It looks like you were taking this from a car, or train :) It's so peaceful!!! And green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards