South Asian Weddings

Former SA knottie needs budget-friendly NJ venue recs for my cousin =)

This board was so helpful 3 years ago when I was planning!  My cousin needs NJ (preferably central NJ- as she is NY and FI in south NJ-Philly suburbs) for her reception after they get married in India.  Timeframe is Novemeberish, possibly Thanksgiving weekend.  She has checked out Rasoi & Deewan, Royal Albert Palace.  Possibly DJ help too.  Any help appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Former SA knottie needs budget-friendly NJ venue recs for my cousin =)

• rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi,

Does your cousin want to hire a planner who will fit her budget so that she can enjoy her wedding in India while everything is planned for her here?... :) You can definitely reach out to Simer Grewal from Dream Weddings by Simer. She was a saviour for my wedding as she planned everything perfectly within a span of 5 1/2 months....contact her for sure:

(216)502-5194 or dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com

She is based in NJ and knows all the vendors etc required.
  • Congrats to your cousin!  I'm getting married in August at The Merion in Cinnaminson, NJ (definitely not the most budget friendly place, ha). But, The Imperia in Somerset is really nice and budget friendly, from what I recall. Same thing goes for Garden Falls in Jamesburg, NJ. Garden Falls might be a bit cold for a November wedding though. South Gate Manor in Freehold Township is also another good option. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards