• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
South Asian Weddings

Safa Broach or Kalgi?

Does anyone know where I can buy a broach for the groom's safa (turban).  I believe it's also called a kalgi.  If anyone wants to sell me theirs, I'd also appreciate that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards