South Asian Weddings

New Board FAQ

I borrowed this from the lovely Dani on P&E! I hope this helps.
  • If your signatures is old - log out/log in and it should refresh.  If that doesn't work, on the left side under Community Links, click on Update Profile, then Edit Profile and press save.  It should refresh the code you already have there.
  • Knot TV - although the Knot strongly encourages you to watch Knot TV, if it causing problems with your page or difficulty loading the page, just right click on Etiquette at the top and open in new tab
  • To find your posts, click the magnifying glass in your reply
  • To sort by most recent thread, check the Sort By Most Recent Post box
  • To sort by most recent reply, uncheck the Sort By Most Recent Post box
  • If you get an Error page, simply refresh your page or press the back button on your browser
  • If you want to read a post that has multiple pages and you want to skip to the last page, click on the post count or how many minutes/hours ago a post was written and it will take you to the last page
If you are having issues that are not addressed here, please see the Knot FAQ on the left side under Community Links.  If your question isn't answered there, please send me a Private Message and I will do my best to help you.  You can also e-mail messageboards@theknot.com to report problems and issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards