Washington-Seattle
Options

Monday Check-In

I hope you ladies had a fabulous weekend! 
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• Options
    Ugh the weekend was so short! And today is so awesome I wish I stayed home.

It was good. We went for a cake tasting at Mike's Amazing Cakes, but the lady was not that great so we are going to try Brorchinis this weekend.

I have my first fitting next Saturday! :D I need to go to Pike Place for to talk with the flower people. I also bought a shower dress.
    In White.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    omg sparent that's freakin' adorable!!! :D You better make sure pictures are taken and posted on fb :) 
    I'm sorry you didn't have the best experience at Mike's. Hopefully the next place will be better! We still have the top tier of our cake in our freezer (kept on accident... they weren't suppose to save that for us lol) and we're like.. uhhh... what the heck do we do with it?? 

How's all the planning? Is time starting to fly for you yet? :) 
  • Options
    Haha FTL- I was like "I have so much time, blah,blah,blah." And now I am like what happened to all my tiime lol.

I am regretting dragging my feet. I have heard great things about Borrochinis though (I keep mispelling their name)... grr. I was looking at your cake person, but we are getting married in Tacoma, and I don't think I can make it work.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    haha yeah, my cake lady was great, but that would be a HUGE trip for you! Cake is cake. I'm sure this next place will be great and in the end... you'll forget what your flavors even were and how many it feeds and blahblahblah.. haha. It seriously took us an hour to try and recall what ours was :P 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards