South Asian Weddings
Options

Sari pictures!

Not on me, but at least you can get an idea of it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sari pictures!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  I love the detailing.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's beautiful! I am glad you found what you wanted to with the silver detailing. That's really hard to find!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! I saw similar ones in Houston when I was going the get my Bridesmaid's saris.. It was very similar to these! Congrats it is beautiful!
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty Beloved!!!
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a rare find!!  Congratulations!!! It's awesomely beautiful!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank, ladies:) The store had exactly two with silver beading, and the other was twice the cost (and FAR more heavily beaded). This one was pretty, simple, and fit my budget - so I'm happy:) It's hiding in it bag, inside a box in Kidlet's closet and FI still thinks it's at my mom's house, so he isn't sneaking looks at it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_sari-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:7a71c8ed-e508-4216-b305-61eb31a8ce21Post:1b41212a-824c-4dbe-a9bf-234c2d8d34c2">Re: Sari pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very nice! I saw similar ones in Houston when I was going the get my Bridesmaid's saris.. It was very similar to these! Congrats it is beautiful!
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]
    <strong><font color="#000080">Which store(s) did you purchase from? I'm probably going to be doing my shopping in H-Town with 2 of FI's aunties.
    </font></strong>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards