South Asian Weddings
Options

Long and three quarter sleeves

Hi Ladies,

Wondering if any of you have pictures of blouses with full sleeve/three quarter sleeves. I want to get one those stitched for my wedding but not totally sure. What do you girls think? The only thing that has me concerned is I am getting my blouse stitched from India but I will be sending the measurements from here, so there are chances that it may go wrong?

Re: Long and three quarter sleeves

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the saris that have long sleeve blouses or 3/4 sleeves. I think that the 3/4 is better but here's a few that look pretty nice:

Hope that helps!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Raangoli..I love the ones Vidya Balan is seen wearing these days..Sabya creations apparently..so droolworthy. Have you got any stitched though?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did get blouses made while I was in India. I dropped them off to the tailor literally 2 hours before I was leaving to come back!

I didn't do the long or 3/4 sleeve though. It was a "fight" enough with the tailor to get it to be a longer (mid upper arm) length. Those tailors are quite opinionated!

I went with a simple, classic design. But I did have him add a string that would tie across the top. Just one, simple one that would meet in the middle. Not functional in the least, purely for some "drama"...but now that I think about it, I doubt it will even be seen!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards