South Asian Weddings

South Asian Bridal Lehengas! Never been used!

I'm selling bridal lehengas that I purchased but never wore. They are designer lehengas, varying levels of work, and various colors and styles.  Alterations possible.  Please contact me for photos and more information.

Re: South Asian Bridal Lehengas! Never been used!

• Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd like to see the pics..Can you upload them somewhere and post the link?

• edited December 2011
    Yes could you post a picture in this thread? It would really help
  • edited December 2011
    I'd like to see the pics. Can you the email me photos at lilmisssha at gmail dot com?
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_south-asian-bridal-lehengas-never-used?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:8cdc6df2-b2fc-4cff-81ab-24427e98c1c6Post:91e6914f-1ec6-4a10-9c0e-bc82b103e52e">Re: South Asian Bridal Lehengas! Never been used!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think this is a Vendor.. how can you buy so many Bridal Lenghas and not wear them...lol either you are really un-decisive or a vendor..
    Posted by BellsnRings[/QUOTE]

I agree, and probably customized too...  So think about the alterations if they don't fit, or if they do, then this person may run a store....

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I think this person posted in another thread that they had canceled their wedding...if so, I am sorry for them. Otherwise if it's a vendor, then that's just ridiculous.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree raangoli - if they had to cancel their wedding, then it is sad...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards