South Asian Weddings

Engagement pictures-honest feedback please!

Hi Ladies!

So the weather was not the best for a photo shoot this past saturday in chicago, the night after my photoshoot I ended up getting sick, even though I tried to keep warm in between pictures. We did our shoot for only about an hr, its suppose to be 2hrs but the weather was too gloomy and somewhat cold and it started to drizzle on top of it. Our photographer offered to do a second shoot in our casual clothes in June! thank god. Our photographer sensed we werent too happy with the weather and assumed our pictures would suck with the fog and all, he surprised me by editing 4 samples same day and emailed them!
 I added those 4 to my wedding website, please give honest feedback, anything I need to improve on or any poses you would suggest. Anything about color tone etc. our next photoshoot will be in less dressy clothes and hopefully weather will be on our side :) The pictures are under the photo tab on my wedding website, starting from photo 8-11. Also for those of you ladies getting married in Chicago, I highly recommend my photographer!!

Re: Engagement pictures-honest feedback please!

• edited December 2011
    Honestly, Your pictures are amazing!! If that's what it looks like on a bad day I can't believe what a good day will look like!!! You are gorgeous btw.
    Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh you guys were shooting pics in Chicago!!!  awww...definitely this weekend was not that great for pics, it was cold, raining on and off and gloomy!!! 

On a good note, your dress was awesome and the pics are great being the way weather was.  I love the pics!!!  Just not the best time to be around the lake.  LOL.. I hope you have gotten over your cold.  You never know about Chicago's weather, always have a back up plan or indoor places you can take pics at. 

There are so many locations to take pics in Chicago, but these are some of my favorite E-pics that I have seen....I hope it gives you some good ideas....

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    btw, all these pics were taken in Chicago.
  • edited December 2011
    Kinda new here - how do we see your photos? I don't know how to access another member's website... thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    JandD-Thank you bunches makes the getting sick worth it :)

Hey Hinaj-Thank you for the great pose ideas, send any that you like..I love these I might copy some of them :)

Meenamoo,underneath my post there is a link(below my wedding ticker) that says my wedding website, click on that, folllowed by photos tab and engagement pics are 8-11 :)

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Np Nicky!!!  Take any of them.  I love those poses and the locations.  Where are you going to get your second session done at? 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Hinaj

I think we will do some photos in millineum park and some around city, i like the pic you sent me of the city!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply - I think the photos are lovely! I actually quite like the contrast of the cold, windy sea with your outfit. Anyhow, if the photog offered to do more, no reason not to go for it. You really photograph well - I'm jealous!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Bells! HOw was your engagement shoot ?:)

Meenamoo-I think it helps to be comfortable with your photographer to take pics, otherwise they look fake, I was tense at times because of the cold and he reminded me to relax, its so important to remember that or one can end up looking like a manequin, when is your engagement shoot?

• SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them, doll! You look awesome! And he's gorgeous! Well done!!! Don't worry about the weather - I didn't notice a thing!
  • edited December 2011
    your pictures and website are amazing! you guys are one gorgeous couple! good luck on the wedding day! xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards