South Asian Weddings
Options

Plans for the week?

To tired to write my own.. What are you guys doing?

Re: Plans for the week?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I seriously feel like I am on repeat. Again. Gym. Work. Home.

But on Saturday we will run a 5k and maybe do something to celebrate 6 months.

Where does the time go?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contacting venue vendors.
    Studying for quiz
    spend time with FI! He's back. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @Hina - Yay! That's so exciting that your FI is back! Is he back for some time now? I hope so!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working for a few days and then off to a gigantic trip on the other side of the world and way too excited, and already packed, just kind of getting the entertainment together for the long airplane times, and I'm good to go :)

Hope Everyone has an enjoyable week!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raangoli - He just came back late last Thursday night.  I have no idea how long he is here, but I am guessing no more than 3 months or 4.

Kp - Where are you heading? 
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Hey Hinaj
    I'm going to India for 2 weeks for a friend's wedding :-)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! 
  • Options
    temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    KP -- yay!  You're going to have so much fun!

I don't have anything exciting on this week.  We're going to an engineering fair on the weekend where DH can play with robots.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Hinaj, Temurlang :-) I'm too excited to work... that's a bad thing right??

• Options
    temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:9b5f954f-e3fa-4875-9a80-a8fce9922a96Post:8061c449-96ef-4369-906f-c8a16c442b3b">Re: Plans for the week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Hinaj, Temurlang :-) I'm too excited to work... that's a bad thing right??
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

LOL!  No, it's normal!  Going anywhere new is always really fun.  It's so interesting to see how every little thing is different.  I pretty much love everywhere I've traveled to, but India especially has so much to see (and shopping hehehe).  Do you have an itinerary?  Are you going anywhere besides the wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards