South Asian Weddings

Confessions/Lurker Thursday

Re: Confessions/Lurker Thursday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I am on dishes strike until further notice. I sent a text message to R and Roommate to tell them that I am not washing the remaining dishes that were in the cabinet when we bombed the house for bugs two weeks ago. I told them that I don't care who does them or how the task gets divided between them, but I AM NOT WASHING THOSE DISHES. Because I did all of the other cleanup, including five loads of dishes, wiping down the counters and furniture, and cleaning the floor, by myself. They can do the rest. They live here too. *nodnodnod*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess, I've been MIA but im back. :) FINALS ARE OVER. SCHOOL'S OVER. LIFE IS BACK IN SESSION!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I should be packing, but don't have some motivation to do so...  This weekend will be crunch time!

I confess that I got some praise for the great work I've been doing, and it inflated my ego a little bit like -- /><--- this much! 

I confess this quote really hit home for weird reasons, and decdied to share it all with you:

"The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as ncessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others."  By Parmahansa Yogananda, author of the Autobiography of a Yogi.

@DfW - the pain will pass!

@Beloved - Stand your ground, they live there too, they are responsible!

@Trueleo - Welcome back!  Congrats on Finals being done with :-)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards