South Asian Weddings

B&M Tuesday

What do you ladies need to B&M about for today or this week ?

Re: B&M Tuesday

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is leaving next week Frown  Time flies!!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't left my house other than to throw out the garbage or clear the snow from my car since Saturday. First it was because it was Christmas and then the blizzard came and the snow has me sidelined. I can't wait to bust out of here!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Having an EXTREMELY hard time with being so far from bf and the distress / arguments it is causing us. Am seriously looking to relocate near him. Very lonely. Diwali / Christmas / New Year / Both our birthdays apart.
  • edited December 2011
    I know I'm, like, three days late on this one, but today I'm a bit miffed at R and his mother.

She told him (after he told her that I moved out and why) that she wanted him to call off the entire relationship because I'm lazy and never do anything for him around the house. Excuuuuse-me-what? I do just about all the chores around the house, except that I left his messes right where he left them. I refused (and still refuse, thankyouverymuch!) to play housemaid for a grown man who is perfectly capable of walking ten feet to the sink to put a used glass in it. And don't even get me started on the Jimmy Dean sandwich wrappers he would frequently leave on the counter next to the microwave when the garbage can was literally a half-step away. All he had to do was TURN AROUND and he couldn't even be bothered to do that. He complained once that he had no clean work uniforms. I told him that I washed all the laundry that had made it into the designated dirty laundry area and if his uniforms weren't in it, it was his own fault. Somehow this translates into "Sarah's lazy so you should just not bother with her anymore."

Oh, but it gets better. He told her that he was giving me a second chance because he loves me.

Stop a sec. Let's think about this here. I moved out because he got physically and verbally rough with my crying five-year-old when he was drunk. I gave HIM the second chance because I love him and I think he can redeem himself. I told him that I'd come back after he gets into parenting classes (he called and the soonest available classes start in February) and counseling (his individual appointment is Monday, and we start going together after that). But he's giving ME the second chance? What exactly did *I* do wrong here?

I did all the dishes that went into the sink. I did all the laundry that went into the hamper. I took the trash and recycling out on their designated days. I did all the housework - dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc - when it needed doing. The ONLY thing that I DIDN'T do was pick up the messes that he left around the house. But his mother somehow thinks that I'm the lazy one who needs the second chance.

His whole family is like that. I moved out for a perfectly valid reason, but I'm the who's wrong because I left. Sometimes I wonder why I don't wash my hands of the lot of them, they frustrate me so much!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards