South Asian Weddings
Options

I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK

Hey Ladies

I'm back from my honeymoon!

It was beautiful and amazing and I loved spending that time with my hubby....:)

How is everyone else doing?

Re: I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations MrsBM!!! Welcome back! 

I'm working still on an album... it's incorporating our engagement, preparation pictures from our wedding, the wedding and reception, and the day after... We wanted to put our home in there as well - searches, but we decided to put this into a seperate album...

Also, I put down rock in the front yard this weekend, I have to take some pictures and post those before and afters...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Kp....I'm so happy you and hubby have your place?

Where were you before your new home?

I'm still waiting on the professional pictures from our photog...we've past the 1 month mark...!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Bhanu!

How was the fun in the sun? I bet it was hard to return to reality!

It's been quiet around here, I guess the end of summer is kind of boring. But I am down to 2 months and 1 week, ack!

Lots to do, but I am sure it will all get done in the end...it does, right? :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Hi MrsBM, yeah, we have a place... It happened a couple months after our wedding actually... DH was living in Dallas, and I was still living with my mom and dad, until the house was closed out..  We took out the poisonous trees/shrubs/flowers that the previous owner had before, and put down an assortment....

I had to take back 8 rose plants though, they passed out due to the heat in the summer.  If you keep your receipts from Lowes/Home Depot, then there's a year guarentee!  We'll hold off putting down more roses until the winter/spring time frame.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_im-baaaaaaaaaccckkk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:c4000243-1bdd-4467-9186-05fb0e374302Post:be2f6ea2-e058-4e27-a4ab-0f0e73f8d210">Re: I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK</a>:
    [QUOTE]... but I am sure it will all get done in the end...it does, right? :)
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Raangoli...it does.. :)
    It all comes together and you'll be so happy!!!  I began to delegate things out to trusted friends and family which really helped me to enjoy all the wedding festivities....

Are you all set with your outfits?
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Back!!!

Where did you guys go for your HM???  Glad to have you back!!
  • Options
    Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Mrs BM and Congratulations!
    Same question as Hina..where did you go for HM?
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trupti8584 & Hinaj
    We went to JAMAICA :)
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!!  Congratulations!  Jamaica is a spectacular place!!

• Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome!!! I hope you guys have lots of pics of places you visited!!! 
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You went to Jamaica! I love it there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards