South Asian Weddings
Options

Exclusively.In Bridal Show in NYC

Is anyone going to this bridal show on Saturday? Or has anyone heard anything about it? I was thinking of checking it out but was wondering if it would be worth it.

Re: Exclusively.In Bridal Show in NYC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard about it through Twitter from various bloggers and Maharani Weddings (at least I think it was there) and Indian Wedding Site. I think I also heard that if you purchase something, then the entrance fee gets subtracted off the purchase price, but don't quote me on that.

I think it would be interesting to go so that you can see the outfits in person, etc. I like online shopping, but for bigger things like wedding shopping, I prefer to buy in person.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Raangoli!  I actually went yesterday and am glad I went.  I tried on a few bridal lengha saris.  There's one in particular that I'm considering wearing for the ceremony but not sure yet because it is a bit different.  I'm going to continue shopping though and hoping to find my dresses soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great! Do you have a picture of the lengha? Maybe we could help you decide :)

I saw some pictures from the Marigold Events blog and it looked like there was a lot to choose from and see, glad to hear you found it useful!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards