Washington-Seattle

Friday Rant & Rave

I am soooooo bored at work this morning, so I decided to start the weekly Rant & Rave.....

And Go!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  The usual- Still so much to do, and my ever dwindling check account Cry

Rave: I got my X-mas gift from my ATL MOH yesterday, and I gave her a call to thank her and we talked for over 30 min.  She started asking me about what places I want to go to for my Bach-party.  And then I realized that deep down I'm already an OMH, and I am totally out of the loop of bars that would be fun for a Bach-party.  So I told her to ask my 2 single and local BMs, cause they are way cooler than me, lol
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011

Rant: On the one day I have to have my eyes dilated it decided to be sunny!  Also, I'm soooo broke.  I feel ya on that one, Mgoss.  Lastly, I'm having invitation printing issues..ugh.

Rave:  Jenny the double G dropped off our photo guest book the other day and I love it.  It's so pro looking - totally worth it.  I'm done with my holiday shopping thank goodness and looking forward to spending quality time with FI this weekend. 

• edited December 2011
    RANT: None, really. Oh yeah, except the brokeness over hizzear, too. Trying to keep my bank accounts up and buy a house and pay for a wedding... what was I thinking?

RAVE: It's FRIDAY! I'm off work for two whole weeks for winter break AND I have my make-up trial tomorrow. Yeah!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards