April 2012 Weddings

guess who's a moron!!

This girl!!

My RSVP's came in today.  I put the wrong date on them!!!!!!!!  UGH!!  I had to listen to my mom freak out for about 10minutes and feel like a total dodo.  I put 05/01/12 and it needs to be 03/01/12.  The worst part is I had to check the box that says "I approve" two times.  UGH!!

Re: guess who's a moron!!

• Awwwww so sorry to hear. But dont feel bad I think something like this happens to us all. When I first printed off my reception cards for my invites I failed to proof read properly and then had 165 cards that said the reception was at the ceremony site. LOL we all have our dodo moments.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Aw man that stinks! I know how you feel. My roommate and I recently hosted a bridal shower for a friend and I misspelled a word, and I felt so bad! haha 

There should still be time to get new ones right? Or, perhaps worst case scenario, you can go to Walmart, buy business cards you can print from home, and DIY them. They don't have to be large or fancy, even though you may have ordered nicer ones to match your other stationary. 

I personally ordered the nice invites, reception cards, and envelopes, then used VPs free 250 business cards (I picked a plain B/W layout) for both our hotel accomedation cards and our RSVP cards, then chose slow shipping. Doing the latter the cheap way cost us $12, when the fancy RSVP cards and "info" cards would have been like $40 more! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Awww, that stinks!

If it makes you feel better, I learned last night that I can't tie a freakin bow to save my life.  I thought I'd make a trial run at assembling my invitations, which is tying the ribbon around them in a pretty bow.  Welp, I suck at it.  I got mad, threw a mini fit and went to bed.  lol.  I will try again tomorrow, and if I fail again then I'm going to plan B (turn the ribbons into belly bands). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Heck, don't feel so bad. Last night I was going over the catering contract (they're also my venue) to narrow down items for our tasting at the end of the month.  I realized that even though the correct date is on the contract, in the official slot to put the date the caterer had down 4/12 not 4/21!!!! 

So of course I called her last night frantically and I'm awaiting a call back, just to be SURE she and I are on the same page. I mean I've sent her about 20 emails since last year and each one notes the 4/21/12 date, so WTF! I don't know what i'm gonna do if they tell me they've got me reserved for 4/12 - I'm going to raise holy hell and they're in for a big fight.  Can you imagine?!! I haven't sent invites yet, but I they're printed, addressed, and stamped, ready to go and all the vendors are secured too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards