South Asian Weddings

Daily Posts: Friday - Weekend Plans

Hey girls!

What are your plans for the weekend?

For those of you at work and school...did you dress up!?!?!

I did...I'm a cop ;)

Re: Daily Posts: Friday - Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    ~Finish Kidlet's cotume (the horse is almost done, and the cape needs sewing)
    ~Get Kidlet through the next course of drugs (something bit him and made him break out in hives, so now he's on a steroid and another antibiotic right after coming off the last one; poor baby just can't win this month!)
    ~Buy and carve a pumpkin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's cool that you dressed up for Halloween! I am lame and didn't. Haha.

The weekend is set for finishing our candy buffet bags and starting our seating now that we have a good chunk of the RSVPs back. I am not looking forward to that.

ETA: @Beloved - I hope kidlet feels better soon. Your poor little boy can't seem to catch a break lately, can he? :(
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_daily-posts-friday-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:f8a14d44-4687-4f08-a178-834f0d46d5abPost:41aab625-4d21-4644-bcab-a03283f19d3b">Re: Daily Posts: Friday - Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]ETA: @Beloved - I hope kidlet feels better soon. Your poor little boy can't seem to catch a break lately, can he? :(
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

Thanks, raangoli. If it isn't one thing, it's another. Hopefully nothing else comes along right after this! I know long-term antibiotic use can cause yeast infections, so I'm giving him yogurt to keep that at bay. That'd be just what ne needs, after over two weeks on drugs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing a kurti, and some bangles :)  I'm being the outsourced indian, but I think this is how I always dress, so nothing super special today! =)

Diwali is coming up :)  Nov 5th.  I found these awesome (I have to take pictures) diyas (candles) with peacocks on them at our Chinese store, in the Indian aisle =)

Plans for the weekend... I gotta check out and see if there's weeds in the yard.  I'm bad, during the week, I don't get a chance to check out the back yard, since by the time I get home it's already dark outside, Booo...

Also, I will be passing out some candy to the kiddos in our long winding street.  We have an elementary school on the corner, so we get a lot of kids =)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards