So, I've broken six bones in my foot three weeks before my wedding. It's five weeks until the Dr. says I can put pressure on my left foot!
Mom is suggesting that I crutch up and the groom and I sit on stools during the ceremony and we are contemplating trying to move the wedding back two weeks?
Does anyone have any ideas?
If it was you, would you spare no expense and try to postpone the wedding 2-3 weeks or would you simply hope you don't pin your crutches on your dress and fall in the isle?