Offbeat Weddings

a tk has the nom noms again...

it ate my post about isle music! i found a few very beautiful pieces by murray gold and i love them but which to use? or do i splice them? 
i have a very long isle to walk down and half way i stop to wait for fi and we walk the rest of the way together

amy's theme

amy in the tardis

the life and death of amy pond

with love vincent
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: a tk has the nom noms again...

• I voted for "the life and death of Amy Pond" because the entire song flows beautifully together and it's easy to imagine someone walking down the aisle to it; it's romantic, it builds up, you can almost feel the music swirling around you especially towards the end.

I really enjoy "Amy in the Tardis" but the ending of the song is really different from the beginning and makes you feel as though you're about to head off on your adventure to save the day with the Doctor. Nothing wrong with that at all but it doesn't have the romantic element to it, (just my personal feelings, please feel free to disregard), like the other song. Have you picked a recessional song to leave by? I would recommend using the ending of Amy in the Tardis with the build up because it really makes you feel excited like you could take on the world.

Sorry for the rambling!
  • oh no problem! i appreciate the imput! never thought about using one as entrance and one as exit... will think about it
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards