Offbeat Weddings
Options

Hump Day Funnies

Its that day again - Hump Day! Share your favourite funny videos, pictures and jokes to help everyone get through their work day :)

Re: Hump Day Funnies

• Options
    What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?

A dino-snore.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options

lol Jessie! Not sure if anyone will find this as funny as I do but we just named our frisbee team " May The Force Be Away From You" haha.. still makes me laugh (in frisbee you either force home or away when guarding :P )

I'll have something better next week!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_hump-day-funnies-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:4549c2e4-ca92-41b7-b82a-ebb97eb04dccPost:44f65fb5-7d69-4eec-b192-380b5e032940">Re: Hump Day Funnies</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol Jessie! Not sure if anyone will find this as funny as I do but we just named our frisbee team<strong> " May The Force Be Away From You</strong>" haha.. still makes me laugh (in frisbee you either force home or away when guarding :P ) I'll have something better next week!
    Posted by Gustafson28[/QUOTE]

<div>oh my gosh that is so funny!</div>
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hehehe I love that there are brides that share the same cheesy humour that I enjoy lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards