Washington-Seattle
Options

Valentina Floral?

Hi! I remember someone on here had wrote about Valentina Floral and was using them for their wedding. I forgot who it was and can't find the post anymore.. if you're that person, can you please let me know how she's working out for you so far? I'm planning to meet with her soon. :)

Re: Valentina Floral?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be me! :) My wedding isn't until October 23, so I can give you a better idea of how it all goes after that date. So far I love working with her. She is very prompt with responding to emails. When we met I totally felt comfortable and felt like she listened to my wants. I think she does this because she loves this, as this isn't her main job. She works at Boeing also. I got the feeling that this is more then a hobby it's something that she truly loves doing. I'm only doing bouquets/boutineers/corsages and gave her a very strict budget to work with. Most of other places I gave this budget practically laughed in my face, Jing came up with a great deal and I didn't have to compromise the flowers I wanted which were Calla Lilies and Roses or the size of the bouquets. So far she is great!
  • Options
    shelui4shelui4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thank you so much! This makes me feel better to know how great she is esp with a limited budget. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards