Offbeat Weddings
Options

XP: help with quirky reception

I am getting married in a courthouse ceremony on 4/27/12, the following day we are having a very small reception in our home. My husband-to-be and our son have several severe food allergies, so we decided to bake our own cake and have spaghetti and breadsticks since it is very easy to adapt these things to the very limited diets they follow. I need ideas on how to pull this off. I will be decorating and we have the equipment to be our own DJ. Any advice to make this a fun time that suits our own quirkyness but is also classy.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP: help with quirky reception

• Options
    I don't get what decorating and DJ equipment has to do with spaghetti.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    okay so you dont have to worry about catering or music thats a plus but as far as quirks... what kinda quirks?
    do you have a theme in mind?
    are you gamers or scifi fans music fanatis avis readers... its hard to give you ideas without knowing a bit about what your thinking Smile

(im assuming you meant how to pull of your reception not the catering or dj since you have mentioned that you have this under controll)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I agree with the ladies, in order to move forward with the planning I think you need to solidify what your vision is and roll with it from there. Do you have an idea in mind?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards