Offbeat Weddings

Help me finalize my offbeat invitations?

I'm a little concerned about wording. I love it, but I'm worried its to informal.
What do you guys think? I'm posting a link because the board won't let me post a large image

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ur3zb5.png

PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help me finalize my offbeat invitations?

• thats some great advice! i wish i could space it like you have it but i ran out of room :( The punctuation and capitalization does look a lot better though, thanks!
  • I love it. I'm struggling with the same thing. We are having a wedding in the woods with lawn chairs and wooden logs and a trampoline (not necessarily going to be part of the ceremony. TBD) It's NOT a traditional wedding and we want people prepared so they can decide if they want to be part of our tree-hugging hippie love fest, and if they do, they can wear the right CLOTHES! I'm actually considering the phrase tree-hugging hippie love fest in the invite, so as far as I'm concerned your invite is fairly formal! :-) It looks great to me. Very clear. 
  • @ anssett
    Thanks! It's so hard to get he right balance of formality and fun. Personally I would love to go to a wedding like yours, all the ones I've ever been to have been so stuffy and not especially memorable. I'm just loving all the offbeat wedding I've found on here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards