Offbeat Weddings
Options

Zombie walks?

We're pretty offbeat and awesome on this board, have any of you ever participated in a zombie walk?

I did two years ago and it was basically one of the best nights I ever had, it was insanely fun. We didn't get to go last year because H had to work, and now they cancelled it this year, because they had too many participants and they don't have enough space to keep doing it. I'm so sad, I really wanted to go this year.

It was the best, from destroying clothes, (shredding them with straight razors and running them over with vehicles) then the drive was awesome, we were all bloody and scratching at the windows on the highway, then the actual zombie walk was epic, being able to see the creative costumes was fantastic, after all of that fun we went out to eat at a nice restaurant in a different town where they had no idea why we were dressed like that (we scared some children and the waitress lol).  

We need some pictures and stories of you guys going to zombie walks, I know I can't be the only one! lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards