Offbeat Weddings
Options

Adding to my theme

Started out with a Renaisance Wedding and decided to add to the theme and throw a pirate element in to it.  FH has developed a love of all things pirate and I think it adds that extra fun element to the event.

Has anyone else had a pirate theme?  What were some of the interesting things you did to help create your theme?

Thanks!  :-)

Re: Adding to my theme

• Options
    GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    I'm not having a pirate theme, but have heard of people talking about them, and seeing pictures via google or offbeatbride.

The groom could wear a sword. Also, a bandana or something piratey.
    You can have a treasure chest for a card box, or holder of something. Or, use a treasure chest and booty for CP. If you don't have one yet, those 'gold coins candies' might be a good favor? (I can't remember if they have anything on them).

I'm sure there are more ideas, but I'm getting a cold so my mind is working correctly. GL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    There was a pirate wedding on My Fair Wedding.  It was pretty awesome.

They used lots of black and red, and had fabric draped everywhere.  I'm pretty sure they used gold dishes and such, and there were gold coins and jewels scattered all over the tables.  And lots of candles, of course.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards